viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

Diary Entry

Dear Diary:
Today at morning my parents saids me that they select me years ago the woman who will be in the future my wife. I don´t know her, and my parents never wanted to tell me the situation. It is a tradition but they never told me.

Today´s afternoon went to my home she´s parents (Dominique) with her. Today my parents told me and I knew her. I don´t like her, and I don´t want her. The tradition is so related with our religion here in India, the Induism. Our religion says that all parents must to decide the future wife of they sons, and the same action to they daughters, cause this make what is better for the future of our family or they family. However I don´t feel in love with her, actually know a lot of others women but really I don´t want and I don´t like her.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario