viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

Picture Description

Hello, I´m Juan Pablo, and I´ll describe the next picture. To start with the picture´s description I will say that the picture is divided in 9 parts.

First of all, we can see at the middle left and right two women putting on paint in their faces. At the middle, in the background of all we can see a lot of people totally painted. We can see a that the people there in the pictures look like they are in a party or in a celebration and one of them is oainted with primary colours, blue, red and yellow and some green principally.

The picture describes the celebration of India representing the winning of good against the evil. A good form to celebrate the happiness with a colour party some like that. In my personal opinion I lived an experience at colour run, and I like it so much.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario